Countdown Timer Basic.exe
Programer: David L. Cowkes, PH.D. Walla Walla University
This Countdown Timer is a very handy and versatile program, It has a number of useful functions.
1. It allows you to enter a specific time when something is to begin or end.
2. It has 5 programmable preset times. Presets are programed into the CountdownTimerPresets.txt file.
3. It also has a countdown timer where you can enter how many minutes and seconds until an event begins or ends. It can be set from 1 second up to 999 minutes and 60 seconds. With 6 presets.
4. The countdown timer can be set to change to red when it gets to 0. It also turns to yellow as a warning. The the yellow warning can be set from 0 minutes to 30 minutes prior to the countdown timer coming to 0.
5. It includes a Digital Clock.
6. It will allow you to go past 0 to let you know how much time has passed since the “alarm”.
7. It also has a dial that allows you to see how much time you have left as part of a circle.
8. It includes a writing pad that lets you type messages to a speaker.
No installation is required simply run it from the folder it comes in or copy it to another folder. Make a shortcut and put it in your Start Menu or on your Quick Launch.
This is a great little countdown trimmer for letting speakers know how much time they have left to speak. Or when it is time to begin to speak. Or when they are going On Air or Off Air.
Use with a computer that has two monitors. One that the operator can see and one that the speaker can see.
This program is Freeware. We just ask that you give credit where credit is due.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP - 7.
Click here to download Countdown Timer V2.zip file.