- 1 can coconut milk (Mae-Ploy 19 oz)
- 18-24 oz extra-firm silken tofu (the more you use the creamer it is)
- 1 1/2 cans of water (use the can or same size can or amount that the coconut milk came in)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Pour coconut milk into a container.(measuring cup)
Put the water, tofu, cloves, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar, and nutmeg in a blender.
Blend until smooth. (This may take a few minutes.)
Add coconut milk and blend at slow speed for 3 to 5 seconds (just enough to mix the coconut milk in.)
Makes about two quarts.(make sure that your blender can handle the total amount that you will be putting into it.
Lightly mix before serving.
You can sprinkle some fresh ground nutmeg on the top when serving.